Noziroh Hub is the most important tool to manage your business in China. You can have an office there with the same services as a freight forwarder, a supplier and an administrator, paying only the space reserved in the warehouse.
Import from China can be difficult for several reasons (customs duties, unknown supplier, variable shipping costs, certifications, language misunderstandings, fake brand goods and much more) and due to our branch in Guangzhou permit us to control the supply chain, create the Noziroh brand and do wholesale of our products.
In addition of the experience, we established an excellent relationship with several factories and suppliers, to obtain more advantageous sales conditions and prices for us and for our customers. With these skills, combined with our efficiency, we are able to offer a very flexible and suitable service for any company.
The "Light" basic plan includes the following services:
The warehouse, with the same services listed above, is also available to manage goods destined for the Asian market, such as made in Italy products (we do not accept easily perishable products).
Non-quantifiable and predictable products/services are not included in the monthly plan cost (for example, shipping and packaging costs, value of the goods supplied, packaging, cost of the photo shoot).
To clarify the plans functions, we compare the conventional solutions with those offered by Noziroh, using the following table (the prices shown are VAT excluded).
There are several advantages to join this program:
We are the Noziroh brand owners, we created it due to the control of the production and distribution. The same control will also be guaranteed to you.
As there are many services included, Noziroh Hub is so flexible that it can be useful for small and large companies.
In fact, it's like you had a branch in China, where you can manage the goods supplies, production and shipments.
The service is offered by monthly subscription. You can choose to sign a 3 months or 12 months subscription (this one with 10% discount on the total amount).
New customers can join the program for one month only, as a trial period. After trial period, the subscription available will be for 3 months or 12 months.
If the customer takes higher warehouse volume than the quantity he chosen in the plan, he will be charged the corresponding amount for the volume excess (for example, if the customer pays for 5 cubic meters per month and their goods took 6, even for less than a month, he will be charged the excess cubic meter for the entire month). The customer must comply with the payment within 14 calendar days from the communication of the non-compliance, to avoid the suspension of the entire service. If the customer doesn't pay within 30 calendar days of communication of the non-compliance, all his goods will be seized to fix the damage suffered.
You can pay the service by PayPal, credit card, Alipay or bank transfer. The service enabled after the payment of the subscribed plan.
Non-quantifiable and predictable products/services (for example, shipping and packaging costs, value of the goods supplied, packaging, cost of the photo shoot) need to be paid in advance totally.
There's no refund for the subscribed plan and additional services.
To purchase the plan, you can consult our reseller partners, or press the blue button below.
These are the most frequently questions we receive from our customers, with the answers.
1) What is Noziroh Hub?
Noziroh Hub is the useful tool for any company that wants to manage its business in Asia (for import and export). We offer a space in our branch in China with all related services, to be able to import/export goods in total safety, growing your business and saving time, money, training, unexpected events.
2) What’s the company’s target?
We are working with companies of various commodity sectors and sizes, these are concrete examples (we don’t mention company names for privacy reasons):
1. The electronic products store *** closed during the lockdown (March 2020). Meanwhile, *** tried to sell online in the main marketplaces, but *** wasn’t competitive cause of the prices offered by its regular supplier. They never considered to import goods from China, as they had no experience, but now with a small investment they are able to buy the same products and be competitive in the online market.
2. The company *** buys semi-finished products and then finish them in Italy, but their supplier has raised their prices. Together we found a factory in China able to produce semi-finished product as required, with the same specifications and details. Now *** consider to produce a wider range of articles.
3. The startup *** choose to create a brand and a related products. We looked for suppliers who accepted the targets they requested, following them in the design of the product and in the production of packaging, advertising material (tags, labels, brochures) and packaging.
4. *** is a household products seller, *** had its trusted suppliers and an agent in China to negotiate purchases and shipping the goods to the warehouse in Mexico. During the lockdown, *** met many supply problems as his agent went unavailable. *** contacted us and we were able in a short time to restore relations with its suppliers, this saved their business. Now he works with us, we stock his products, check and send them to him.
In conclusion, companies of any product category consider helpful the Noziroh Hub services (except the food sector, we don’t manage it).
3) Why are there electronic products for sale in this website?
Because we are the owners of the smartphone accessories brand Noziroh, we created it in 2014.
The Noziroh Hub service package (an unrelated element than the products sold on this site) was born cause of the lockdown in China at the beginning of 2020, which put our wholesale customers in crisis. A dedicated website will be created in the future.
4) Which product category can you search and supply for?
We can search and supply any product category, except food and beverages.
5) Who will communicate and negotiate with suppliers, factories and forwarders?
We will communicate for you, because we know the language, the culture and we have built privileged relationships with many companies over the years.
6) Who takes care of the shipments? Delivery time?
We ship with the main international carriers and support the import of goods.
After the goods leave our warehouse, they takes 5 to 10 working days to arrive at their destination if sent by express courier. If the goods are sent by ship it takes 25-30 working days; by train it takes 18-25 working days.
If we have to ship the customer's retail orders as a dropshipper, and need cheap shipping, we can use international registered mail. In this case, delivery time is 20 working days.
7) Is the customer importing the goods ordered from China?
Yes, the customer is the importer and he will be supported by us for all the steps.
If the company asks to ship the goods from our warehouse to its end customer (dropshipping-dropshipper service), the latter will be the importer.
8) How long does it take to provide a supplies quotation?
We usually take 24/48 hours to send a quotation. It may take more time if the products require special processes, customizations or there are several references to look for.
9) Do you earn on supplies of goods by increasing the price?
Absolutely not, we work in different way and for transparency we explain you how.
1. We find the factory that produces the item that our customer has requested (if the quantities are small, we usually contact a wholesale reseller).
2. We negotiate with the factory the best purchasing conditions, respecting the customer's requests.
3. The factory will not have to consider the risks and practices for an international shipment, as it will send the goods to our warehouse in China, this is an easy sale for them. In addition, we will pay the factory in RMB, a more stable currency than the dollar, then we would get a lower price.
4. We send the quotation to the customer and, once confirmed, we conclude the transaction by paying the company in RMB, a more stable currency than the dollar.
5. With this system, we can get a price from 5 to 15% lower than the market price. In some cases we go up to 20% off, it depends on the factory, sometimes they have products in stock to sell quickly.
6. Once we found an agreement with the factory and explaining to them what we do, we put it on a list of favorites suppliers. They will be contacted in case of future requests relating to categories of products supplied by them. This collaboration allow us to obtain a bonus for every order we place with this company, this is our profit.
10) How does the warranty on purchased goods work?
The warranty on the goods is standard for everyone. The supplier always offers 12 months warranty on all products; customized items not included. Manufacturing defects are covered by the warranty, damage caused by third parties are not included. The return costs are charged to the customer.
11) For companies that want to create products with their own brand, what services do you offer?
Years of experience, and exclusive business relationships, allow us to offer customers a wide range of solutions at very flexible conditions and saving money. We offer our skills and resources to create products, packaging, advertising material and gadgets with your own brand.
12) If the customer already works with Chinese suppliers or agents, can he continue to buy from them and use the services of Noziroh Hub?
Yes, it is possible to work with your supplier or agent to stock the goods in our warehouse or use other services included in the subscription.
13) Can you ship our goods from your warehouse to our final customer? Even just one piece?
Yes, we can store your goods in our warehouse in China and then, after receiving the necessary information, we can ship even one item to your customer (by registered mail or courier, according to your requests).
14) Can we store goods from more than one supplier in your warehouse and then ship them all together?
Yes, our warehouse also acts as a logistics node. We can collect the goods from more than one supplier, check and ship them in one time. This will save you a lot of money.
15) If we have to ship the goods to a warehouse not managed by us (for example Amazon FBA), is it possible to prepare the items already packaged and labeled individually?
Yes, we can prepare the goods individually packaged and labeled, according to the customer's requests.
16) What services do you offer to export products to China?
In addition to the services listed in the plan description, we can help you to build your brand reputation in China and sell your products there. This is what we do:
1. We create and manage accounts on Chinese social networks and online stores in the main local marketplaces.
2. We do marketing operations (advertising, newsletters, collaborations with bloggers and influencers in China).
3. We create packaging, instructions, advertising content and gadgets translated into Chinese.
4. If your products are stored in our China’s warehouse, we can process the orders you will receive in Chinese online stores and manage the customer care (returns, disputes, complaints).
17) How long is the minimum duration of the subscription to be subscribed?
At the first registration it is possible to choose 1, 3 or 12 months of subscription (the annual one provides a 10% discount on the total). Once expired, you can only choose 3 or 12 months format.
18) What happens if the customer’s goods, for a short period, occupies more cubic meters than those provided for by the paid subscription?
We always check before accepting goods in our warehouse if the volume paid by the customer is sufficient to contain them. Otherwise, we inform the customer to purchase the cubic meters necessary to contain the items and we charge them for them.
The customer must always pay the excess cubic meters before the goods are received in our warehouse. The cubic meters purchased for surplus have a duration of only one month, they are not connected with the basic quarterly and annual subscription.
19) In case of excess volume with the stored goods, do the excess cubic meters have a different cost than the plan subscribed?
No, the cost of the excess cubic meters is the same than the subscribed plan (Light, Pro, Elite). This is because the cubic meter is the only quantifiable unit for all the services provided (more cubic meters means more work, more quality control, more time to prepare the goods and much more).
The difference between the plans offered is the quality of assistance, which we must guarantee on every cubic meter purchased by the customer.
20) If the subscription expires before the closing of an order, how is it managed?
If the order was paid before the subscription expires, it will normally be processed according to the customer's requests. Otherwise it will be necessary to renew the subscription.
However, for management reasons, we reserve the right to assess the need to renew the subscription or not from time by time.
21) Can I change my plan on the next renewal?
Yes, it is possible to change plans at each renewal.
For more information, you can write in the website's chat, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to our Whatsapp number +39 349 237 0601.